Our half marathon cycle-based program is geared toward a specific race and is suitable for runners looking to increase their distance to 21.1K or to improve their current half marathon time. This program builds mileage gradually with a strong focus on the long run, while fun workouts on Thursdays will improve speed.
- Weekly Newsletter
- Private Facebook group to connec
- t with other membersGroup training plan or custom training plan geared toward a target half marathon race
- Coached group runs on Thursday (exclusive private track access) and Sunday
- Access to Final Surge team account to plan, track and analyze workouts
- Access to exclusive club social events including end-of-year party and awards night
Custom Training Plan Option: We also offer custom training plans for cycle-based members. This will involve an initial assessment to determine your running history, current fitness level and goals, which will be used to create a personalized training plan to accommodate your personal schedule and lifestyle.
We recommend that participants be capable of running 10K continuously prior to program start with at least 6 months of previous running experience.
Feel free to contact one of our coaches if you are unsure if the program is suitable for you.
Start Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019.
Goal Race: STWM – October 20, 2019.
Cycle-based training plans are flexible and can be adjusted for a different goal race. Contact us if you have any questions.
Half Marathon cycle with Group Plan = $90
Half Marathon cycle with Custom Plan = $175
* 30% discount for returning members
100% of all Group Plan registrations received by Sporting Life 10K (May 12th) will be donated to Nolan’s Dream Chasers in support of Camp Oochigeas.
Prices do not include taxes.
The charge will appear on your credit card statement as NRR Inc.