4th Annual Jelly Bean 5K
Join us for a family-friendly event in support of Community Living Central York at beautiful Fairy Lake Park!
Suitable to competitive runners and casual walkers alike, we welcome athletes of all ages and abilities. Enjoy a scenic, peaceful and flat route on the beautiful Tom Taylor Trail with a pit stop to fuel up on jelly beans at the half-way point.
Register @ Race Roster:
- chip timing
- finisher medals
- $100 cash prize for new course record (male/female, winner only)
- free 2020 entry to all participants who break previous course record (male/female)
- awards for top 3 males and females
- JB5K mittens to keep your hands warm
- free high-res race pics
- aid station on course
- post-race snacks
- all-you-can-eat jelly beans!