Cycle-Based Training Program
Our cycle-based marathon training program can accommodate runners at all levels, training for races from 5K to the marathon. Whether you’re running for general health and fitness or hoping to achieve a new PB or BQ/NYCQ, this program builds mileage gradually with a strong focus on consistency with fun and varied weekly workouts.
Option 1: Custom Plan — $175 per cycle
Includes a custom, goal-oriented training plan and race plan designed specifically for the individual athlete. This includes an initial assessment, unlimited coach access and feedback on some workouts, however the plan will not be subject to adjustments throughout the training cycle.
Option 2: General Plan — $90 per cycle
Includes a more generic training plan for the goal race of your choice with detailed instructions and pace guidance for each workout. You will have access to our experienced coaches throughout the training cycle to help guide you toward achieving your goals.
Both plans include:
- Exclusive club-only end of season race with swag (socially distanced according to guidelines)
- Weekly newsletter
- Private Facebook group to connect with other members
- Coached group runs every Wednesday and Sunday for local runners
- Access to Final Surge team account to plan, track and analyze workouts
- Returning member discount: use code VIP to save 30% at checkout
Launch Date: September 7th 2020
Club Race: Sunday, November 29th 2020
Prices do not include taxes.
The charge will appear on your credit card statement as NRR Inc.