Cycle-Based Training Program
Our cycle-based marathon training program can accommodate runners at all levels, training for races from 5K to the marathon. Whether you’re running for general health and fitness or hoping to achieve a new PB or BQ/NYCQ, this program builds mileage gradually with a strong focus on consistency with fun and varied weekly workouts.
Option 1: Custom Plan — $175 per cycle
Includes a custom, goal-oriented training plan and race plan designed specifically for the individual athlete. This includes an initial assessment, unlimited coach access and feedback on workouts, however the plan will not be subject to adjustments throughout the training cycle.
Option 2: General Plan — $90 per cycle
Includes a more generic training plan for the goal race of your choice with detailed instructions and pace guidance for each workout. You will have access to our experienced coaches throughout the training cycle to help guide you toward achieving your goals.
***For more dynamic, engaging coaching with ongoing feedback and adjustments to suit progress, please see Fully Coaching Training.***
Both plans include:
- Training schedule for race(s) of your choice with detailed weekly workout instructions
- Access to Final Surge team account to plan, track and analyze workouts
- Supported group runs (when safe to resume) on Wednesday evening (speed work) and Sunday morning (long run)
- Long run aid stations
- Weekly newsletter
- Private Facebook group to connect with other members
- Returning member discount: use code VIP to save $30 at checkout
CYCLE DATE: Monday, June 14 to Sunday, October 17 2021 (STWM Virtual 5K, 10K, Half, Full Marathon)
Prices do not include taxes.
The charge will appear on your credit card statement as NRR Inc.